About Me

My photo
I am so glad you have stumbled upon my little blog :) My name is Sister Jessica Mae Turley, and I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, serving in Washington D.C., Preaching in American Sign Language! I Love the gospel of Jesus Christ and how it applies to my life every single day in many different ways. Hopefully you gain something from my adventures :) Please feel free to share this blog anywhere you'd like :)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Waiting Game

So I decided to be done writing post specifically about Washington and will try to integrate all my adventures into my stories of today :) But before I really get writing I just have to get this out of my system....


MY PAPERS ARE SUBMITTED AND I AM WAITING FOR MY CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah I am going insane. I had my Stake President interview tonight and I really enjoyed that. We talked for about an hour about this and that and it was just really good :) I was so giddy, he kept laughing at me because I couldn't stop smiling. Can you blame me?? I have been waiting for this for almost 4 years now!!!

Anywho :) So Yes, the waiting game has begun. I don't know how on earth I am going to keep myself occupied. Thank goodness my BFF and I are going to drive up to Provo this weekend for conference. Someone to keep my mind busy for a few days. Also, I made the goal to read the entire Book of Mormon+JSH before my call comes. It's about 40 pages per day if my call comes in 2 weeks. Quite the task but it should keep me distracted for a few hours every day.

I got 7 emails on monday from some of my missionaries. (I call them MY missionaries simply because they are all super close friends of mine and I write them. No more than that, so don't get any ideas). It was such a great Missionary Monday. I cannot wait to be on the other end, writing about all of my Missionary Adventures. ALSO, my Best Friend in the entire world comes home in 1 WEEK!!!! How crazy is that??? I am so excited :) I can't believe I will only be getting one more email from him! (If that!) It has been a crazy awesome two years :) And now it's MY turn!! We will see if any of them are half as good at writing me as I was at writing them! Probably won't be but oh well :)

Sorry this post seems so scatter brained. I cannot think about anything else except the mission call and the missionary coming home. It's going to be such an intense few weeks!!!!

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. I cannot think straight!!!! I am so sorry this is such a horrible post. I will try to post another one hopefully with my head on tighter in a few days.

Maybe I will start posting some Missionary tips?? Yeah I will get going on that :)

Until next time!! - Jessie Mae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment